• Welcome to the BMW R18 Forums. Member registration disables ads and allows you to post and share. Register Here.
  • A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Moto GP/ COTA

  • <i class="fa--xf fal fa-check "><svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" role="img" aria-hidden="true" ><use href="/data/local/icons/light.svg?v=1791081245#check"></use></svg></i> Discussion starter Discussion starter triumphwes
  • Start date Start date
I have, sat front row of turn 1. As a life long MotoGP fan it was amazing to see. I was planning on going again this year but might not make it due to work. Friday and Saturday weren’t to busy as most people didn’t care for practice and qualifying, yet alone Moto3 and 2. I love watching Moto3. I stayed at a Air BnB and hit some breweries after the races.
 
Back
Top