Looking for Narrower Handlebar

cabanza

I think the OEM bar on my R18 Classic is too wide. Has anyone replaced theirs with a more narrow one? I don't want a flat bar or a drag bar. Just something more manageable with a nice bend toward the rider. Anyone?

How interchangeable are BMW parts? I am looking at the handlebar from the K1600B. Anyone think it would fit?

Part number is 32718356794.

7c06ca76edc027a3e111bd7539ae2a6f.png

Anyone recognizes this handlebar?

de949be7-e579-40d6-8c67-1a8cffdbc327-jpeg.616
Marcus Walzwerk

Hi all,
I realize this post is from a while back, however I have some questions and would appreciate some advice.
Has anyone installed the above mentioned walzwerk handlebar and if so do you have some pictures of your project you’d be willing to share. I’m interested in the chrome to keep it all consistent with the rest of my first edition.
Also I’ve found this other one and was wondering if anyone else has these on - and is willing to share pictures and/or experience

https://badland-product.com/en/bmw-r18/bmw-r18-blオリジナル・ハンドルバー/

I'm 5'8" (in shoes) and don't have a long reach. I bought the 11" ape hangers from Wunderlich thinking these apes would pull back toward me and remove the straight arm ride. Not so.
The 11" bars are bent at a sharp angle bringing the handgrip back to near the stock hand grip location. So I changed course and am thinking there must be some thick risers out there somewhere that would allow me to stop leaning forward and straight arming it.

Back