LMC Speedo Relocation

View attachment 4211
My question,is this a tank for sale or is this a modification since I don't speak or read the language?
I am not a fan but I guess it is okay.That being said,I would like a modified B/TC tank for my bike because of the decreased fuel mileage after the Hannigan SC installation.:confused:

My question,is this a tank for sale or is this a modification since I don't speak or read the language?
I am not a fan but I guess it is okay.That being said,I would like a modified B/TC tank for my bike because of the decreased fuel mileage after the Hannigan SC installation.:confundido:
You have to send them your tank, and they will do the job

It seems they weld a tube through the tank, and the connections and fixation are made from underneath.
They keep the original wiring, no mod on it.
Pretty smart.

Last edited:
What's the price? And what happens with the brake and clutch brackets which attach to the OEM speedometer bracket? I'm thinking longer lines for those two. Not a big deal if you're already modifying the bars. Hmmmmmm

What I want is a headlamp housing large enough to accommodate the speedometer. This is a nice option though

Not for me,the speedo just makes the tank smaller.

I am not a fan but I guess it is okay.That being said,I would like a modified B/TC tank for my bike because of the decreased fuel mileage after the Hannigan SC installation.:confused:
Translated:

You send us your empty clean tank.

Conversion includes milling openings into the tank on both sides / welding the speedometer pipe. Weld in tachoring. The original BMW R 18 speedometer is used and attached from below. No electric installation necessary. Easy to assemble from below.

On request, the tank can be painted at an additional cost.

No stock goods.

I’m guessing it wouldn’t be cheap.

Translated:

You send us your empty clean tank.

Conversion includes milling openings into the tank on both sides / welding the speedometer pipe. Weld in tachoring. The original BMW R 18 speedometer is used and attached from below. No electric installation necessary. Easy to assemble from below.

On request, the tank can be painted at an additional cost.

No stock goods.

I’m guessing it wouldn’t be cheap.
Good guess,I agree "it wouldn't be cheap!

Back