LMC parts installed!

Hans from LMC manufactures great products! I ordered a new seat, frame trim pieces and front headlight drop kit.

Attachments

• 3E1DA2EE-6535-46E8-A2A3-4FB2D82A8202.jpeg
    3E1DA2EE-6535-46E8-A2A3-4FB2D82A8202.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 81
  • F31D2EB2-3D3F-4C40-B041-6F9F2DDBA089.jpeg
    F31D2EB2-3D3F-4C40-B041-6F9F2DDBA089.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 75
  • 0129C57D-0FB5-408F-8F05-0CC9F7270CF9.jpeg
    0129C57D-0FB5-408F-8F05-0CC9F7270CF9.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 77
  • B5FBA704-5D73-4CD1-ADB7-0D100504899D.jpeg
    B5FBA704-5D73-4CD1-ADB7-0D100504899D.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 83
  • 8C5CCB31-9FF7-4355-ACE5-B8D87134E0E2.jpeg
    8C5CCB31-9FF7-4355-ACE5-B8D87134E0E2.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 84
  • 68BEB28A-71AE-4CD6-AF4A-6FAFB18C84D4.jpeg
    68BEB28A-71AE-4CD6-AF4A-6FAFB18C84D4.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 78
How much travel are you getting out of the springs?
I need to install my rear fender before the seat can go on. I’m hoping for a little bit of travel to add a second layer of suspension.
The headlight drop looks good. That part is going on my shopping list.

I need to install my rear fender before the seat can go on. I’m hoping for a little bit of travel to add a second layer of suspension.
I would estimate 1.25” but pit would take some weight to hit. I’m excited about the springs too, the suspension hits hard at times.

What I think I like most about LMC products is no stupid logos. I almost bought another brand and they had a logo on the headlight bracket.

I would estimate 1.25” but pit would take some weight to hit. I’m excited about the springs too, the suspension hits hard at times.
After the first 100 miles I knew I needed to find a solution to the jolting ride of the limited rear suspension travel. I saw Hans seat design and immediately placed my order. I wasn’t very well versed in the bike or the fact I needed to swap out the rear fender and the aluminum seat pan/fender mount. I was torn between the hardline bobber or the full coverage rear fender that Hans sells. In the end I went with the bobber.
The tracking number says my fender and other parts are in the states do they should arrive soon.
Now I just need to finish the overhaul job on my Roadmaster and get it off of the lift.

Last edited:
After the first 100 miles I knew I needed to find a solution to the jolting ride of the limited rear suspension travel. I saw Hans seat design and immediately placed my order. I wasn’t very well versed in the bike or the fact I needed to swap out the rear fender and the aluminum seat pan/fender mount. I was torn between the hardline bobber or the full coverage rear fender that Hans sells. In the end I went with the bobber.
The tracking number says my fender and other parts are in the states do they should arrive soon.
Now I just need to finish the overhaul job on my Roadmaster and get it off of the lift.
Anxiously awaiting for your items to arrive!

My shipment from Hans arrived today. To my relief everything is intact and appears at first glance to be correct. I have to say that while it hurts the pocketbook to place these orders with LMC, the parts themselves are jewel-like and far exceed anything I’ve ever purchased for any of my other bikes.
I’ll post pictures when I finish up my Roadmaster maintenance project and get to the R18.
It is amazing how these freight companies can turn a square box into a rounded ball!
But fortunately Hans wrapped the fender in a thick blanket and then surrounded it with bubble wrap.

Last edited:
My shipment from Hans arrived today. To my relief everything is intact and appears at first glance to be correct. I have to say that while it hurts the pocketbook to place these orders with LMC, the parts themselves are jewel-like and far exceed anything I’ve ever purchased for any of my other bikes.
I’ll post pictures when I finish up my Roadmaster maintenance project and get to the R18.
It is amazing how these freight companies can turn a square box into a rounded ball!
But fortunately Hans wrapped the fender in a thick blanket and then surrounded it with bubble wrap.
Awesome news! I‘m excited to see the pictures!

Hans from LMC manufactures great products! I ordered a new seat, frame trim pieces and front headlight drop kit.
How and where did you mount the fob antenna disc that was attached to the underside of the OEM aluminum strut/seat pan?

How and where did you mount the fob antenna disc that was attached to the underside of the OEM aluminum strut/seat pan?
I rerouted the antenna to the kickstand side of the bike under the cover. I just wire tied it to the wire harness.

Last edited:
Back