Late 2021 model TC

Hi everyone. I've been riding for about 30 years and I have my just acquired late 2021 model TC. I'm based in the UK and have a 2017 R1200RT, but TBH I'm too quick on it, so I will be selling it. I've previously had a First Edition for a week but long distance and the weather here, meant that it was too miserable. I ride with an MC and I ride nearly all year. I don't ride when salt is down at winter time. The first ride from collecting it was 300 miles which was a hoot, but I had forgotten that it handles like a boat 🤣. I'm tinkering with the idea of running it as a bagger, but I will see. It will be interesting to see have the finish stands up to 9 or 10 months of the UK weather!

FB_IMG_1712949047058.jpg

Last edited:
Hello mate and welcome aboard. Congratulations on your new TC, she looks great. I always like the FE white paint stripes and the wheels.

Enjoy the forum, loads of info here.

Hello mate and welcome aboard. Congratulations on your new TC, she looks great. I always like the FE white paint stripes and the wheels.

Enjoy the forum, loads of info here.

Many thanks, I actually prefer the all black but this was a very good price from a private seller. As you know here in the UK these things are quite expensive and seem to keep their prices well. My year model would normally sell for £18k (US$22k) at a dealer. In September 2021 the first owner paid £32k/US$40k for it!

Last edited:
Back