• Welcome to the BMW R18 Forums. Member registration disables ads and allows you to post and share. Register Here.
  • A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Image upload test

  • <i class="fa--xf fal fa-check "><svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" role="img" aria-hidden="true" ><use href="/data/local/icons/light.svg?v=1791081245#check"></use></svg></i> Discussion starter Discussion starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
There was an issue, but it seems to be fixed now are you still unable to upload more than two pictures at a time?
 
Thank you. There is a particular picture I was going to share but it keeps freezing up. Not a big deal, I was able to upload other pictures I took at the same time.
Kind regards,
Anibal
 
Why can you not upload images in the private messages?
Is there a default that prevents this and can it be changed?
 
Back
Top