Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Excuse me, but I’m under the impression there is a dedicated section for sales on this forum! Why is this in this post?!
It belongs in the ‘Ironic’ pictures with R18.Excuse me, but I’m under the impression there is a dedicated section for sales on this forum! Why is this in this post?!
How?! Me I see a advert for a sell, I am wrong?! Or let me ask on other way, How is "Iconic" with the advert with a price?!It belongs in the ‘Ironic’ pictures with R18.
I agree. I was using a play on words… ironic/iconic.How?! Me I see an advert for a sell, I am wrong?! Or let me ask on other way, How is "Iconic" with the advert with a price?!
Some may say that the Dragon Fire Red color on the Model B is "iconic", some like you, might think "eeh.."How?! Me I see a advert for a sell, I am wrong?! Or let me ask on other way, How is "Iconic" with the advert with a price?!

Well you suppose to add and the Kraken!Some may say that the Dragon Fire Red color on the Model B is "iconic", some like you, might think "eeh.."
Your original picture in my opinion, was just "Ehh....." However, if Nessy was in the background; I'd be, now that's an ICONIC picture..!!!
View attachment 22625
Sorry, I did not see the words game!I agree. I was using a play on words… ironic/iconic.
Just trying to lighten the mood champ. It’s an Aussie thing.
That’s just hurtful. I swim whilst carrying my R18 on my back.a real man's iconic ride added.... some stuff added for the various water crossings.
View attachment 22638
Where is the ouzo? In the dive tanks?a real man's iconic ride added.... some stuff added for the various water crossings.
View attachment 22638
A very pertinant concern, worthy of an Iconic trip planning consideration. With the trip starting in Scotland I did assumed it would start with appropriate local lubricant, from there on I suggest the following map to be printed on beer proof paper and place into your top left Trailmaster angled pocket.Where is the ouzo? In the dive tanks?![]()

