• Welcome to the BMW R18 Forums. Member registration disables ads and allows you to post and share. Register Here.
  • A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Iconic Pictures with R18

  • <i class="fa--xf fal fa-check "><svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" role="img" aria-hidden="true" ><use href="/data/local/icons/light.svg?v=1791081245#check"></use></svg></i> Discussion starter Discussion starter R2K
  • Start date Start date
Sorry, but that’s AI. No bike could look that good 😉
Unfortunately, I realized when I posted the photo here that I took it against the sun, but in the end, even if I wanted to change it, I still couldn't been able to do it in the way the place it is, the lake, and the position of the road I was on, sorry gent's!
 
So on FB Marketplace over here, people are getting creative with AI to get hits .... she should be on an R18 ad instead of a Livewire but ... :oops:

View attachment 22498
If we are going to to bring "Naughty Big Mamacita" AI photos, lets bring some quality photos with our original discussion Berlin Build and not with "estrano" moto's!

Scotish Witch smaller.png 1791373741804.jpg BMW R18 Sunset.png Zzzzzzzzz !!! 🏍️💨
 
Last edited:
Anyone looking for a Drangon Fire Red? Cross Country Cycles in Metuchen Nj
 

Attachments

  • 20260919_135021.jpg
    20260919_135021.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 14
Back
Top