Hi from West Sussex UK

Dr T

Hi Everyone am Dr T from the UK. Not a R18 owner yet. Ive had a 3 day loaner in the summer. Currently a long term RT rider but these last few years ive done less touring and more local rides.
I have a few questions to ask before putting pen to paper, so i hope someone can answer them for me.
Iain

Hi Everyone am Dr T from the UK. Not a R18 owner yet. Ive had a 3 day loaner in the summer. Currently a long term RT rider but these last few years ive done less touring and more local rides.
I have a few questions to ask before putting pen to paper, so i hope someone can answer them for me.
Iain
Welcome. Where in W Sussex? I’m in Lancing & have a Classic that I’ve had for a year now.

Iain
Welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask any questions, you shall receive the answers you are seeking.
I personally believe the R18 is an excellent machine on any variant, it is all down to personal preferences and riding needs. I opted for the B for the ocasional weekend touring plus all the other goodies the bike comes with, but these may not be everyone’s cup of tea.
Good luck with your search. I am based in Langdon Hills, Essex.

Back