Hello from the

Marc

hello from the south of france. my english is not good ... i go through a translator to respect the forum.
I have been riding a BMW motorcycle for 40 years, it was impossible not to buy an r18! I love this bike and I'm also lucky to have two others, a GSA 1250 for our trips as a couple and a NineT for fun on the back roads of Provence.
I look forward to welcoming you in the South if you wish to visit one day, it is a very beautiful region.

hello from the south of france. my english is not good ... i go through a translator to respect the forum.
I have been riding a BMW motorcycle for 40 years, it was impossible not to buy an r18! I love this bike and I'm also lucky to have two others, a GSA 1250 for our trips as a couple and a NineT for fun on the back roads of Provence.
I look forward to welcoming you in the South if you wish to visit one day, it is a very beautiful region.
Welcome from Michigan!

Salut Marc, je suis dans la région de Toulon, probablement pas trop loin de chez toi.

Cette moto est apparue sur le forum, c'est pas la tienne par hazard ?
A bientôt

Last edited:
Je suis à coté de Salon de Provence, pas très loin mais avec ce confinement difficile de quitter le département ... mais un coup de moto c'est vite fait.
je ne vois pas la photo Gérard ?

Oops ! Mais non ça semble venir du 83 selon les plaques des autres véhicules.

Ma R18, je l’ai récupéré à la concession d’Avignon vendredi

Attachments

• F00A0C4B-E88D-4974-944A-FAD8DB0C10B9.jpeg
    F00A0C4B-E88D-4974-944A-FAD8DB0C10B9.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 11
I 20 years of going to Geneva for work I never learned French. DANG!
Even worse, I never took a drive to the South of France! BIG DANG!

Welcome aboard!

Still time to come TheMucker!
You guys in US are speaking The international language, it's seems easier, but you're right, you miss something.

In any case it is very practical google translate.
In my work, I never had the opportunity to use English ... my school English quickly left!
now i'm too old to hold something lol i can ride (motobike) it's already cool ....

Back