Hello from Ohio !

Picked up my BMW R18 first addition about 3 months back. went to look found the price was right and road her out. Not seeing a hole lot for info on the web pertaining R18 other than reviews found this forum and thought it would be a good place to share my mods and see what works or not for others. With the first service out of the way now is the time for me. cats, servo's, servo valves, and evap canister are gone. I will try to post in the correct threads exactly what I did plus parts used and pics.

I have been to northwest Ohio many times. Anywhere close to that?

Picked up my BMW R18 first addition about 3 months back. went to look found the price was right and road her out. Not seeing a hole lot for info on the web pertaining R18 other than reviews found this forum and thought it would be a good place to share my mods and see what works or not for others. With the first service out of the way now is the time for me. cats, servo's, servo valves, and evap canister are gone. I will try to post in the correct threads exactly what I did plus parts used and pics.
Looking forward to your mods.
Welcome to the forum!

Right on bro, I’m waiting on an R18, also southwestern Ohio. What does deleting the servos, evap canister do? Personally I’m still tryna find where to get taller bars and cable/wire extensions

Right on bro, I’m waiting on an R18, also southwestern Ohio. What does deleting the servos, evap canister do? Personally I’m still tryna find where to get taller bars and cable/wire extensions
I have the BugBike straight headers installed on my TC. The sound and added performance are worth it. BTW all four oxy sensors are still retained. Anything that restricts the exhaust restricts performance/HP. Luckily there are no codes when disconnecting servos. BMW and Wunderlic offer taller bars and Helibars is doing R and D on R18's and hopefully with be another option very soon.

Back