Hello from Frisco , Dallas Tx

hemanth

Hi,

I currently own a pre owned 2021 first edition, enjoying my r18’s instant torque and lazy 6th gear. I am enjoying wealth of information posted here. Looking forward to meet any fellow r18 owners in Frisco, Prosper, McKinney areas.

Attachments

• IMG_1772.jpeg
    IMG_1772.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 13
Welcome! Enjoy the ride, I have been on this forum for 3 months and havent gotten the bike yet! :D (delivery delayed until beginning of October)
And enjoy all the information as well, helps with the planning what I will do with it once I do have it.

want to sell your windshield set up??? im about to pull the trigger on a conversion from the dealer on my FE to add the OEM windshield set up.

I am super happy with my current setup 😊, You can also try to add fork bridge and a pair of hella lights as well. How much is the dealer quoting for windshield setup

So question, why dont you use it.. and I already ordered a Puig... if I dont like it then I guess we can move forward? Im getting it cause highway rides past 50 - 60 mph in south florida with the wind give some strong chest blast winds..

I've never liked riding with a windshield unless its raining. Then I sold the bike.

This is a factory windshield. The bottom mounts on the arms for the running lights. I'm not sure how you'd mount it without the running lights.

yes this is why I went with the Puig, didnt want to buy all the OEM parts to install.... I guess let me see where this goes.. it should be here tomorrow

Back