Hello from Evans, GA

So, I finally pulled the trigger on a 22 R18TC. I purchased it from BMW Motorcycles of Charlotte. If you are in the market for a bike and in the Charlotte, NC area, I highly recommend working with the sales associate Fairfield Watson. Very nice gentlemen who took great care of me.

I rode the TC home to Evans, GA which is about 160 miles. I love the adaptive cruise control. The heated grips and seat were a godsend as the temps dipped to the low 40's by the time, I made it home at 8:00 pm. I can't wait to get it on the road and learn all the features of the bike. I plan to ceramic coat the paint since it's raining outside. I also need to research helmets and intercom systems.

Attachments

• R18TC1.jpg
    R18TC1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 16
  • R18TC2.jpg
    R18TC2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
Same gentleman I bought my bike from, very professional. But when service time comes, I know you are from GA, but Charlotte is pricy. D2Powersports in Greer is alot more reasonable, they are the new BMW dealer in the upstate of SC.
Enjoy the ride.

So, I finally pulled the trigger on a 22 R18TC. I purchased it from BMW Motorcycles of Charlotte. If you are in the market for a bike and in the Charlotte, NC area, I highly recommend working with the sales associate Fairfield Watson. Very nice gentlemen who took great care of me.

I rode the TC home to Evans, GA which is about 160 miles. I love the adaptive cruise control. The heated grips and seat were a godsend as the temps dipped to the low 40's by the time, I made it home at 8:00 pm. I can't wait to get it on the road and learn all the features of the bike. I plan to ceramic coat the paint since it's raining outside. I also need to research helmets and intercom systems.
Congratulations...!! Looks like your TC included the 719 seat..?

I note about intercom systems. I bought a PackTalk Edge. The “wonder wheel” control on your bike will not control the volume of the PackTalk. You can use voice commands, but for me, that’s not a good solution. I’m considering ripping out the Cardo in favor of a Senna unit that actually works with the wheel.

I bought my bike from Fairfield also! I’m in North Augusta. Welcome!!! 😀 we gotta link up sometime

Back