Hello from Colorado, USA

Just picked up my 2021 R18 today! Traded in my Harley Fatboy for it. But I still have a Harley, an FLSS. I really like the look of the R18. Looking forward to learning and contributing!
What year was your Fat? I was deeply sad with my 2018 FB, several mechanical issues!. No way to continue with HD. And now, very happy (so far) with the R18. Welcome

What year was your Fat? I was deeply sad with my 2018 FB, several mechanical issues!. No way to continue with HD. And now, very happy (so far) with the R18. Welcome
It was a 2019. I had no build/defect issues with it. But it only had a 1700 miles on it. What I didn't like at all was how it turned. At speed in the canyons it would want to run wide and took a lot of effort to keep it in the corner, then it would get to a point and want to fall in, and you'd have to put more counter steering effort into it. But that point was unpredictable. In slow corners like on the street making a right turn it would want to fall in. So I'd give it gas to keep it upright then it would want to run wide. Just not confidence inspiring. I know it's because of that huge front tire.

My 2017 Softail Slim S does not do that. Very neutral in any corner.

And for R2K asking for pictures, will do once it gets a wash. Got caught in the freezing rain yesterday riding it home so it's dirty. Not sure if thats going to be today as they forecasting rain AGAIN!

It was a 2019. I had no build/defect issues with it. But it only had a 1700 miles on it. What I didn't like at all was how it turned. At speed in the canyons it would want to run wide and took a lot of effort to keep it in the corner, then it would get to a point and want to fall in, and you'd have to put more counter steering effort into it. But that point was unpredictable. In slow corners like on the street making a right turn it would want to fall in. So I'd give it gas to keep it upright then it would want to run wide. Just not confidence inspiring. I know it's because of that huge front tire.

My 2017 Softail Slim S does not do that. Very neutral in any corner.

And for R2K asking for pictures, will do once it gets a wash. Got caught in the freezing rain yesterday riding it home so it's dirty. Not sure if thats going to be today as they forecasting rain AGAIN!
Same feelings and, in fact, in low speed (almost stop) it falled twice (I though I was the stupid, but later I read that it really was an issue of the bike) At the same time, a lot of errors signals on the screen "killed" me, because the dealer never solved. Tired, I asked for money back.

Back