Has anyone Ridden a K1600B and also a R 18 B or own both would like to hear comparisons or differences

I owned both. K16 is a great touring bike, eats miles fast. My R 18 is more of a local cruiser, although capable of long distance if needed. I could also do wheelies on on the K16 :)

I like the luggage capacity and long day comfort on the K16, and the strong engine to keep the average speed up during long days. Love the looks and slow and relaxed riding on the R18. Love them both

Would like to see if anyone has had some saddle time on both would like to see what you like and dislike about either .
Hey, let's see...I have had a 2016K16GT, 2018 K16B, 2019K16GT. I currently have the R18FE Pure and R18TC. The B was awesome for power, smoothness, comfort. The downside is on all K bikes, the tires last about 6k, the stereo sucks, and with the B, you will experience the back of the bike wagging above 80mph, and the B is highly affected by big rigs on the highway. The GT is a stable rocket. The TC, is stable at all speeds, not affected by anything, the stereo is great, and I understand the tires last longer. Let me know, any specific questions you have.

Hey, let's see...I have had a 2016K16GT, 2018 K16B, 2019K16GT. I currently have the R18FE Pure and R18TC. The B was awesome for power, smoothness, comfort. The downside is on all K bikes, the tires last about 6k, the stereo sucks, and with the B, you will experience the back of the bike wagging above 80mph, and the B is highly affected by big rigs on the highway. The GT is a stable rocket. The TC, is stable at all speeds, not affected by anything, the stereo is great, and I understand the tires last longer. Let me know, any specific questions you.
So maybe im better off sticking with my R 18 B

So maybe im better off sticking with my R 18 B
Definitely, imo! The B will be great if you are a hooligan rider, looking for a bagger. The R18 is more of the laid back rider, looking for stability, comfort and good tunes. Didn't you just get the R18B?

Definitely, imo! The B will be great if you are a hooligan rider, looking for a bagger. The R18 is more of the laid back rider, looking for stability, comfort and good tunes. Didn't you just get the R18B?
i did yes just thinking about other choices but The R 18 B is pretty sweet

Last edited:
Back