Harley Gas Caps fit...

Folo

Good evening!

Did some digging and found a nice Arlen Ness gas cap that fits! Fitment is for 1997 & up vented tanks. Suppose if ya'll want something with better grip on the base and classic models you now have more options! Will ride with it and see if I get any issues but it fits the same so far.

Stands to reason the rest of this kind of cap will work, no?

Give me some Harley part numbers for some Street Glide fairings and a gas tank while you're at it.
Did you say Arlen Ness gas cap for a BMW R18? I can't believe this shirt!

I didn't think of it but figured hey let me try anyway and it screwed in and clicked all the same. Tight fit, same threading and size as the stock cap. I know the foot pegs from other brands fit too but the ending contour is usually too rounded off to retain the spring that is in the assembly so thats still being looked at. Memphis shades hardware fits as well just have to measure fork diameter first. Little by little we learn!

I wonder if 1'' handlebars will work if the end section that tapers to 7/8'' is just filled with a sleeve of sorts. That would be huge.

I wonder if 1'' handlebars will work if the end section that tapers to 7/8'' is just filled with a sleeve of sorts. That would be huge.
If that bar exists, I see no reason why it wouldn’t work. Unlike the bars for Indian bikes there is nothing special about the ends of the bars on our BMWs. Just a few locating holes for the controls.

Back