Handlebar adjustment on TC

OscarTGrouch

Does anyone know how to get to the handlebar clamps on the TC ? TFT and instruments make it impossible to access them. How do I temporarily remove/ move the TFT? I can only find 4 screws on the outside of the instrument panel (2 on top and 2 under the speakers) is this all that holds the instrument cluster and TFT and all that plastic in place? I would like to lower my handlebars by one or two clicks, so my arms are not fully extended. Thanks!

You will need to remove many, many bolts to get at them. Most of the front end has to come apart to get at those bolts.
Have a look through some of the accessory installation manuals for indicators on the bagger and it will show you the process to remove the TFT as I had to when I fitted them.

Does anyone know how to get to the handlebar clamps on the TC ? TFT and instruments make it impossible to access them. How do I temporarily remove/ move the TFT? I can only find 4 screws on the outside of the instrument panel (2 on top and 2 under the speakers) is this all that holds the instrument cluster and TFT and all that plastic in place? I would like to lower my handlebars by one or two clicks, so my arms are not fully extended. Thanks!
I have had the same thoughts. My arms are fully extended so I plan to get the Heli-bars once they get the chrome version out the door. I'm not wiling to install the gloss black bars yet.

Back