Goodbye trusted Suzzie, welcome home Bimmie.

Anibal

Site Supporter
Well, she is finally here. Sad to say goodbye to my M1800R which the dealer told me was already sold to one lucky buyer but happy to start a new chapter with Bimmie.
Straight away my riding attitude has changed even if blasting Metallica and Gn’R on the motorway coming home.
Even my non bike lover fiancé told me the bike was gorgeous and she was super happy for me.

Attachments

• IMG_9805.jpeg
    IMG_9805.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_9804.jpeg
    IMG_9804.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_9803.jpeg
    IMG_9803.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 50
One of the cleanest M1800s I’ve seen 👍🏻 Great paint scheme on the R18B, mineral white really glows when we get some sun in the UK, enjoy
Thank you. She is an amazing bike and the only reason I had to let her go was because there is no room in my garage for a bag of chips otherwise I would have kept her, but sadly that’s the way it is sometimes. I truly hope the new owner looks after her the way I did. The paint job on the B is really nice. Was not my first choice but after the test ride and endless nights looking at her over the web the paint scheme grew up on me.
Summer in the UK this year is going to be a short lived I reckon. Is mid May already.🙄

That gold pinstripe on the white models looks so good.
It does indeed. My fiancé thought it was a robot job or a wrapping thing so imagine how impressed she was when I told her that some German guy did it by hand. She was well impressed and she does not batter an eye lid when it comes to bikes or any mechanical thing for that matter.

Thank you. She is an amazing bike and the only reason I had to let her go was because there is no room in my garage for a bag of chips otherwise I would have kept her, but sadly that’s the way it is sometimes. I truly hope the new owner looks after her the way I did. The paint job on the B is really nice. Was not my first choice but after the test ride and endless nights looking at her over the web the paint scheme grew up on me.
Summer in the UK this year is going to be a short lived I reckon. Is mid May already.🙄
I think you may be correct 😅 weather really is against us so far this year.

Thank you kindly. The stock seat is not bad but the 719 adds a bit of class and although it has the same amount of foam underneath it somehow feels a bit more comfortable.

I found the 719 seats to be just enough firmer on TC and for Pure/Classic, made a day and night difference for me. Very happy with them in all respects.

Back