Garage Dolly for the bagger

We have three of those. Having the ability to store the bikes vertically and on wheels frees up a ton of room in the garage.

Nice set up. It sounds silly to admit because it’s bleeding obvious when you stop to think about it but I hadn’t realised the TC was so much heavier than the FE. Shuffling these bikes about in a tight space isn’t easy and you do have to think about what you are doing a lot more than an ‘ordinary’ weighted bike.

The dolly from Condor is working out really well. The only difficult part about it is because it’s a heavy bike. Getting the caster wheels to initially turn in the right direction can take a bit of effort. It’s just a little hard to change direction, but way way easier than not having one. Be careful if you’re on the slope, you’ll have a runaway train.

I recently bought a secondhand Harbor Freight dolly for $65. I tried it and as @Tboxer stated, the kickstand is too long. I found a video on YouTube to modify the HF dolly fairly inexpensive. I just need someone to weld it up for me. I will give it a shot. If it does not work, I am all in on a Condor Dolly.

Back