Fuses

Ulrich

Does anybody happen to know what the designation of the Fuses is that are used on the FE/Pure/Classic? I know there is a very large 50A and then 3 smaller ones (7.5, 10 and 15A) but I would like to know what the 'style'/'type' is called. I am trying to put together a road-pack ... and IMO spare fuses should be a part of that ... as well as some basic tools ... and some sort of OBD2 interface.

Couldn't find a type either, except maxi and mini fuse :D
As far as fuses go, it looks pretty generic, there are a lot of places you can buy sets with different amperages as a set.

Thanks, yes .. I may just pull them and take them down to the car parts store for comparison ... I just remember that there are slightly different versions ... and I really don't want to find out I was carrying the wrong one when I might actually need them ;)

Well just in case anybody needs to know (now this is for a 'FE') It seems the 50A is called a 'Maxi Fuse'

Fuse large.jpg

The smaller one next to it is a 15A 'ATO' fuse (the 50A is removed in this picture)

Standard Fuse.jpg

And the 2 inside that little cap are 7.5A and 10A 'Mini' Fuses

Mini Fuse.jpg

Now I know what to get ... just in case !

I don't know what the 'B' and 'TC' use for fuses ... but I think it might be quite similar.

Back