Front End Dimensions Needed

McGyver

I'm trying to get the dimensions for the front end - I want to put an extended front end on it and kick the rake out to 14°. I've been in contact with a couple guys who do custom front ends and they sent me a cut sheet that I could sure use filled out. I specifically need the dimensions for fig. 1 and fig. 2 Not sure if Anyone out there has this info, tho there are a number of the custom shops that have put springers on the R-18. Can anyone help? ThanX! Also posting in BMW R-18 Modifications

Attachments

• DataSheet 2021 R-18.pdf
    340 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Just saw your post. I'm not of any help, but member R18Holan on here has done a bunch of work on his R18 and may be able to provide some details. Other than one of the custom shops you've mentioned perhaps your dealer could contact the Mother Ship as I'm sure if they looked on their computer there are specifics on every component to include your needed information. It may be unlikely, but costs nothing to ask.

If you decide to go forward with your project I'd love to see any photos you may care to share. Best of luck 🍻 🍻

Back