Fishtails & Full Exhaust for Sale only 808 Miles!

XUMERX

Site Supporter
Okay I have officially pulled my fishtails off. NOW Im waiting on my Pro Race to arrive.. In the meantime I would like to find a buyer.. I am willing to part ways with the whole thing for $1,800 thats all they way from the block to the fishtail tips, cat and all. The slips ons have some little scratch on both see pics.. when its on the bike you cant see it at all unless your back is on the ground. Im guessing previous owner could take the weight or something. Anyways..

Whole system $1,500
Fishtail slip ons only $900
Cats and header $800
So $200 discount of buying the whole thing.. or could be more.

Buyer pays shipping.. I can entertain offers. Reasonable offerssssss. Im really pricing these to sell..

Attachments

• IMG_2696.jpeg
    IMG_2696.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2694.jpeg
    IMG_2694.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2695.jpeg
    IMG_2695.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2693.jpeg
    IMG_2693.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2690.jpeg
    IMG_2690.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2692.jpeg
    IMG_2692.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2691.jpeg
    IMG_2691.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 24
I am looking for the header pipe that comes out of the cylinder and connects to the exhaust. Just one side. I have a 2023 r18B. Let me know if you end up parting the exhaust out.

Thanks, Tim

I think it would be beneficial for me to sell both sides of that part together. $800 is still a steal considers what a new one cost.

I am looking for the header pipe that comes out of the cylinder and connects to the exhaust. Just one side. I have a 2023 r18B. Let me know if you end up parting the exhaust out.

Thanks, Tim
I'm after the right side one (as you are sat on the bike) if you are after the left ......

Yes you guys can run some comps too.. This will be coming from 33009 if you want to get some quotes to your location

I will be in Port Orange Fla. in two weeks if it’s easier to ship there. If you want to proceed please just shoot me a number including shipping charge and a picture of the the part.
I don’t necessarily need the cat .
Thanks Tim

I will be in Port Orange Fla. in two weeks if it’s easier to ship there. If you want to proceed please just shoot me a number including shipping charge and a picture of the the part.
I don’t necessarily need the cat .
Thanks Tim

Tim your want the left pipe that comes off the head?? or the slip on?

The chromed pipe that comes off the head and curves down to attach to the exhaust.
Left side sitting on seat looking forward.
I can send you a pic tonight if you would like to confirm.

Thanks , Tim

Back