Delete me

Hi Flea, I have attached a snip of our exchange. Because I can only delete my own posts, in the box where I have posted, in the lower left corner you will see three words displayed from left to right: report, delete, edit. Click on the attachment and you will see the three words. Note, you can only sign in and delete your own posts. If you have already deleted your account from this forum, I believe you are stuck unless you can find a way to contact an administrator. Best of success mate.

Attachments

• Snip for Fleabag.JPG
    Snip for Fleabag.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 3
Hi Flea, I have attached a snip of our exchange. Because I can only delete my own posts, in the box where I have posted, in the lower left corner you will see three words displayed from left to right: report, delete, edit. Click on the attachment and you will see the three words. Note, you can only sign in and delete your own posts. If you have already deleted your account from this forum, I believe you are stuck unless you can find a way to contact an administrator. Best of success mate.
I only have that on my reply, not the main post. A88D54BD-5A51-44D0-BB41-D7502F8CFF2F.jpeg

Back