Corbin Fleetliner Saddlebags in Black on Black

I received installed my Corbin Fleetliner Saddlebags this morning. I wasn't too jazzed on the two toned version in Black over Grey so I had the front skid panels custom painted in semi matte black.

View attachment 3283View attachment 3284View attachment 3285View attachment 3286View attachment 3287View attachment 3288View attachment 3289View attachment 3290View attachment 3291
Real cool.The frenched in tail lights are really nice and the color you picked are spot on.

Really nice, I am also thinking of getting them as well. How long did it take to receive the saddlebags once you placed the order?

I received and installed my Corbin Fleetliner Saddlebags this morning. I wasn't too jazzed on the two toned version in Black over Grey so I had the front skid panels custom painted in semi matte black.

View attachment 3283View attachment 3284View attachment 3285View attachment 3286View attachment 3287View attachment 3288View attachment 3289View attachment 3290View attachment 3291
Where did you get the Licence plate number for the front fender? Bags are very nice!

I received and installed my Corbin Fleetliner Saddlebags this morning. I wasn't too jazzed on the two toned version in Black over Grey so I had the front skid panels custom painted in semi matte black.

How have the Corbin bags worked out for you? Happy you got them, are they holding up well? Access issues adding air to the rear tire. Corbin is offering 10% off for bike week but lordy they are expensive.

Wow .. they really compliment the bike well!

EDIT: .. could you please post a picture with one of them open? ... I really would like to see how they open.

Hum...not thinking it is a large storage space. But, I am digging the look so much :)

Attachments

• inside corbin bag.jpg
    inside corbin bag.jpg
    404.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Any information on that front plate setup?. I was thinking about doing the same thing with one of the aftermarket full fenders

Back