Connected Routing symbols and info

I've searched TomTom and BMW Motorrad Connected sites, and didn't find my info, so maybe with our combined knowledge this thread can become the User's Guide that BMW didn't bother creating for their own !@#$% product.

I created a route today and on the app the route showed a '2' with blue and yellow chevrons. I verified with Google that the slowdown shown in the app, however, I had no idea what the '2' means. I then connected to the bike and the 2 had turned to a 4 and the route went from blue and yellow to blue and orange.

IMG_3763.PNGIMG_3765.PNG

When I connected to the bike, it showed the exclamation triangle and 00:04h. I had always assumed that meant there was a traffic slowdown 4 minutes down the road, now I think it's telling me the route will be delayed 4 mins from the norm.

I also scrolled through the route on the bike nav to see if it showed where the delay is - since it shows it in the app. The bike nav does not show the delay, which is very disappointing since it has that information. I was unable to get a pic.

If BMW developers lurk on this forum - a manual/guide would be nice as opposed to relying on crowdsourcing. Also having the nav reflect the location of the delay would be more helpful than knowing I will encounter a delay at some point on my journey.

Attachments

• IMG_3767.jpg
    IMG_3767.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 4
Today must have been my lucky day, on the way home an accident must have just happened, and the Connected App displayed both a yellow and brown, and a red on red striped pattern with a white exclamation mark. A few minutes later it turned into just a red on red pattern with an accident symbol. When I purposefully routed through the accident, the accident symbol changed to a 2. I was unable to connect to the bike at the time to see if the accident would display on the bike nav

.IMG_3769.PNGIMG_3771.PNGIMG_3770.PNG

Back