Cat Delete

Who has successfully did a cat delete ? After the servo delete and the dna filter I think I’m gonna tackle it. Looks pretty simple just trying to see who has done it with success . Also trying to figure out if I will need it tuned after delete. It sounds way better with the servo delete and dna. Just looking for a deeper tone. Thanks

Deleting the cat on a modern Euro 5 bike will I’m sure mess up fuelling (in a bad way) and even if you convince yourself it’s better, without professional aftermarket tuning by someone who knows what they are doing, I doubt it. Good luck with it anyway and share how you get on.

Who has successfully did a cat delete ? After the servo delete and the dna filter I think I’m gonna tackle it. Looks pretty simple just trying to see who has done it with success . Also trying to figure out if I will need it tuned after delete. It sounds way better with the servo delete and dna. Just looking for a deeper tone. Thanks
I would wager you would need to have it tuned after. If you get a BTmoto tune, they will advise on when to retune and charge $125 I think for each new tune.

Did it with the bt moto tune. Most excellent.

Note the bmw uses a broad range O2 configuration so it should run well without a tune. One of the few companies that do that. I expect that bt relies on that with their tune as well.

Back