BT Moto ECU Flash Group Buy and Discount!

My only mod was the installation of a K & N Air Filter. After receiving the file back from BT Moto this morning, I've been pleased how well BootCamp works on my MAC laptop in handling the program. I'll be flashing my R18 this afternoon (2/15/22). Impressions to follow.

Please report back with your thoughts.
First impressions. This could be my perception but the bike sounded louder. I currently have Freedom Performance slipons. It definitely pulls more and the throttle also seems more responsive. I didn't notice any difference in the "rumble" in ROCK mode. But perhaps I never really paid attention. Felt better and sounded better in the low rpm. They claimed to have gotten rid of the 3500 rpm dead spot. I would agree with that. I will have to pay more attention next time I'm out to see if I notice other differences. I never had any issues with starting so I can't comment there.

Has anyone else been able to do the flash? Curious to see what others think as well.

First impressions. This could be my perception but the bike sounded louder. I currently have Freedom Performance slipons. It definitely pulls more and the throttle also seems more responsive. I didn't notice any difference in the "rumble" in ROCK mode. But perhaps I never really paid attention. Felt better and sounded better in the low rpm. They claimed to have gotten rid of the 3500 rpm dead spot. I would agree with that. I will have to pay more attention next time I'm out to see if I notice other differences. I never had any issues with starting so I can't comment there.

Has anyone else been able to do the flash? Curious to see what others think as well.
The more you ride the more the ECU will retune to your specific area/location and fuel used.

Thanks man! I am dieing to just ride the damn thing, much less do the upgrade! Frickin 8" of snow coming this week..

Talk about pain?!? I bought the bike right after Christmas but won't pick it up until I get back to Maine in May with better weather to move other toys around and try to find room for it somewhere in the garage or shed and then I have to get through the first service...

We just came back to Maine to snowmobile for a few weeks but many trails are already closed and after temperatures later this week in the upper-40s/low 50s and significant rain, the rest will most likely be closed as well. It's like getting boned both ways - too much snow/ice/salt to ride bikes and not enough for snowmobiling. Story of my life... Will head back to Myrtle Beach early in a couple of weeks if decent trails don't become available.

Last edited:
My only mod was the installation of a K & N Air Filter. After receiving the file back from BT Moto this morning, I've been pleased how well BootCamp works on my MAC laptop in handling the program. I'll be flashing my R18 this afternoon (2/15/22). Impressions to follow.
I am also a MAC user. I only need to install BootCamp? Which version? BT Moto doesn’t recommend it though. Could you please share some more details. Thanks 🙏🏻

I am also a MAC user. I only need to install BootCamp? Which version? BT Moto doesn’t recommend it though. Could you please share some more details. Thanks 🙏🏻
Me too. In all honesty this was my last straw for things I have that require a workaround for Apple. I finally bought a cheap yet very functional HP PC laptop. Should have done it some time ago.

Last edited:
This link should guide you through it. It gives you the MAC system requirements to make BootCamp function properly. My biggest obstacle was learning Windows having been a MAC OS guy my whole computer life.

Last edited:
This link should guide you through it. It give you the MAC system requirements to make BootCamp function properly. My biggest obstacle was learning Windows having been a MAC OS guy my whole computer life.

Thank you for your quick response and guidance. Luckily, I worked 20yrs with Windows before I changed 10yrs ago to Apple. Will see how much of my old Windows knowledge is still present. 🤯

Talk about pain?!? I bought the bike right after Christmas but won't pick it up until I get back to Maine in May with better weather to move other toys around and try to find room for it somewhere in the garage or shed and then I have to get through the first service...

We just came back to Maine to snowmobile for a few weeks but many trails are already closed and after temperatures later this week in the upper-40s/low 50s and significant rain, the rest will most likely be closed as well. It's like getting boned both ways - too much snow/ice/salt to ride bikes and not enough for snowmobiling. Story of my life... Will head back to Myrtle Beach early in a couple of weeks if decent trails don't become available.

I can't stand living here...but my job is here and I am working for a pension.

I’m getting caught up on the Forum reading.
What’s the coupon code and where do I purchase?
*Look at the #79 post for this info:

Instead of sending out and make each individual invoice, we've decided to do a coupon code.

The coupon code to use at checkout is: R18200off

Hi all, new to forum. I just bought a new 2021 R 18 Classic. should get this week. How is this tune done? is there a Youtube video of installation?
Have other questions too.
-Any good driver seat back rest recommendations?
-Crash bars?
-Floor boards, mine has pegs
-Does the bike have 12V cigarette or USB plugs.

Sorry for so many questions but new to the R 18 and it is my first new motorcycle.
Thanks

Back