BMWMOA National Rally

I’ll be there, trailing GSA. R18 will stay home this time.
I wonder how many R18’s we will see at the Rally. I will have my RT there. First year for me to stay at the Rally with an RV. Where are you coming in from?

New Orleans!!! Love that part of Missouri, every year in early autumn wife and I trail bikes there for a week of ride north Arkansas and south Missouri. Cost me a fortune to fly in my mother from Europe to babysit, but it’s worth.

New Orleans!!! Love that part of Missouri, every year in early autumn wife and I trail bikes there for a week of ride north Arkansas and south Missouri. Cost me a fortune to fly in my mother from Europe to babysit, but it’s worth.
i will be coming in from Western Pennsylvania, we should meet up, maybe do a day ride. My sweetie and I both ride. I Enjoy New Orleans fun town. I am not that familiar with the area, but I program some rides into my GPS. Looks like some nice riding to the south of the Rally.

Bummer for me, sorta... I'm leaving California with a small group of riders for 10 days around Moab, Utah, Idaho, etc, then solo ride cross-country back home to Western Pennsylvania. I wish I could make the rally; I've never attended. If only my timing were better. Maybe next year.
R2K, I'm in NW PA, the land of oil. Whereabouts are you located, if you don't mind?

Bummer for me, sorta... I'm leaving California with a small group of riders for 10 days around Moab, Utah, Idaho, etc, then solo ride cross-country back home to Western Pennsylvania. I wish I could make the rally; I've never attended. If only my timing were better. Maybe next year.
R2K, I'm in NW PA, the land of oil. Whereabouts are you located, if you don't mind?
You must be talking about Oil City Area, great riding up there. I have a farm in New Alexandria just off of R-22.

Back