Bmwmoa dealer parts discount

Not a clue…check with your dealer. It is simply an email I got from bmwmoa, as I am a member of that group. Not a clue if one had to be a member for say a year…which believe is required to use their $500 off new bike purchase. Good luck and happy shopping.

Ive been paying full price for all my bike trinkets. About time I land on a bargain.

Don’t get too excited…turns out it only applies for service related items needed…guessing filter and bike parts though ONLY if the dealer has the parts in stock at the store when you are there. You cannot order the parts, say to replace a broken bike part and have the discount applied. At least that is my understanding from my local dealer.

I called my dealership about the BMW MOA discount in question, regarding my desire to purchase the necessary parts in order to add the TC lower Leg Wind Protection to my R 18 B model; it sounds like I'm all set as long as I show up in person.

I'll report back after this weekend; 35% is a pretty significant cost savings, when looking at a parts list that amounts to over $1,000.

More to follow...

Yes I would be interested to know did they have the parts in stock when they gave you the 35% off or did they give you 35% off and they had to order them first?
Would be great if a dealer lets you order parts, not in stock...seats for example...and you can get that 35% off. I will tell my dealership if that is the case.

Yes I would be interested to know did they have the parts in stock when they gave you the 35% off or did they give you 35% off and they had to order them first?
Would be great if a dealer lets you order parts, not in stock...seats for example...and you can get that 35% off. I will tell my dealership if that is the case.
What dealership are you using?

I called my dealership about the BMW MOA discount in question, regarding my desire to purchase the necessary parts in order to add the TC lower Leg Wind Protection to my R 18 B model; it sounds like I'm all set as long as I show up in person.

I'll report back after this weekend; 35% is a pretty significant cost savings, when looking at a parts list that amounts to over $1,000.

More to follow...
I took a ride up to Max BMW in New Milford CT this morning; I purchased the necessary parts for the TC lower leg wind protection at the discounted 35% (huge savings).

You have to show up in person, have proof of your MOA membership; all parts had to be ordered from Germany.

All good..

Attached is a RED R 18 on their showroom floor:

Attachments

• IMG_20221105_102619537_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221105_102619537_HDR.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20221105_102612736_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221105_102612736_HDR.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 13
I took a ride up to Max BMW in New Milford CT this morning; I purchased the necessary parts for the TC lower leg wind protection at the discounted 35% (huge savings).

You have to show up in person, have proof of your MOA membership; all parts had to be ordered from Germany.

All good..

Attached is a RED R 18 on their showroom floor:
Glad to hear it worked for you. My dealer is explaining it is only for Hard Parts, not accessory parts or items such as for example a bmw jacket. Maybe Max BMW interprets the TC Lower Leg wind protection as 'hard parts'...which would make sense to me.

Glad to hear it worked for you. My dealer is explaining it is only for Hard Parts, not accessory parts or items such as for example a bmw jacket. Maybe Max BMW interprets the TC Lower Leg wind protection as 'hard parts'...which would make sense to me.
I wouldn't categorize the Lower Leg Wind Protection and necessary parts as an "accessory". I needed to be in person and have a printed version of my BMW MOA card; in order for them to make a copy and submit it to BMW. BTW - The wife wasn't too happy that I saved $385... Actually, I think she was more upset about me spending close to $700 for parts..

Back