BMW R18 First Edition Seat

XUMERX

Site Supporter
Hello All, as I've posted before I upgraded to the weekender seat and love it!.. I would really like to let the original seat go. If anyone needs it please let me know. I would like $300. Bike only had 89 miles when the seat was taken off.IMG_1896.jpegIMG_1897.jpegIMG_1898.jpegIMG_1899.jpegIMG_1900.jpegIMG_1902.jpegIMG_1904.jpegIMG_1905.jpeg

Thanks!

I don’t know the going rate for that stock seat, glad you like the weekender. I am adjusting the rear shock setting on my r18fe tomorrow as I believe is was set to ‘shipping mode’. Soft of wonder if I should have instead gotten the Cross County seat instead. Might check with the dealer I got it from to see if I can change it out or not…uncertain if I want to do that. Though the weekender offers side support better then the stock seat I not 100% certain it is the best seat. After I adjust the rear shock then ride will know more about possible comfort.
Enjoy the ride

bump bump, Im about 150 lbs before dinner & Im currently testing 10 spins on the rear shock adjustment, time will tell I guess.

Back