Bagger / TC liner bag options

I have a dealer right here has a bagger without the bag speaker.
Wow, did not know bmw would even import such a ‘base’ model bagger. If u would shoot me the dealer info.

Would wonder how much lower the cost is w/o those speakers. Would think that extra storage space would be nice since the inside space is not very big to begin with.

Then again, at almost half the cost, I will have to make due with the base R18FE deal I got. Darn though the $600 shipping cost from IL to FL sucks…enclosed trailer thu.

Wow, did not know bmw would even import such a ‘base’ model bagger. If u would shoot me the dealer info.

Would wonder how much lower the cost is w/o those speakers. Would think that extra storage space would be nice since the inside space is not very big to begin with.

Then again, at almost half the cost, I will have to make due with the base R18FE deal I got. Darn though the $600 shipping cost from IL to FL sucks…enclosed trailer thu.
£760 option here in the UK. A lot more options over there seem to be packages whereas we can pretty much have everything individually here.

Attachments

• A853BF48-644C-4F80-996F-9F9DF2BE8795.png
    A853BF48-644C-4F80-996F-9F9DF2BE8795.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
I have the BMW bags and they work very well. you can stuff them to the gills and then slide them right in to the boxes and they take up Nearly all of the free space well. So they don't waste space where you slide them in with air space still left over except BMW's top case bag. that one does not occupy the top case height but if you have a laptop or sandals, you can put that on top of the top case bag and then you're fully allocated.

I have the BMW bags and they work very well. you can stuff them to the gills and then slide them right in to the boxes and they take up Nearly all of the free space well. So they don't waste space where you slide them in with air space still left over except BMW's top case bag. that one does not occupy the top case height but if you have a laptop or sandals, you can put that on top of the top case bag and then you're fully allocated.
Thanks for that - might be worth the extra $'s for the BMW bags - from the pictures they look a stronger build than the Wunderlich

Back