• Welcome to the BMW R18 Forums. Member registration disables ads and allows you to post and share. Register Here.
  • A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

b..c. ca info

  • <i class="fa--xf fal fa-check "><svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" role="img" aria-hidden="true" ><use href="/data/local/icons/light.svg?v=1791081245#check"></use></svg></i> Discussion starter Discussion starter bmwsquirl
  • Start date Start date

bmwsquirl

Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2026
Messages
29
Location
ohio
Visit site
Bike
2024 transcontinental
have a friend in bc has motorcycle addiction really bad.has 41 running motorcycles choses his ride and he's off.i rode west two summers ago (he's originally from Toronto)showed up at the hotel in castle gar and we headed out that was Friday.saturday he tells me to meet him in nelson at the emt station by the orange bridge.so I did during riding season a group of riders on all makes leaves promptly at 10am for a group ride.we took a ferry across to a small town had brunch at a bakery really great group of riders.
it was raining hard and now he was on a Kim super duke ,I'm on 95 k75rt trying to keep pace.finally I just slowed down and took in the beauty that I was riding in instead of chasing.rode into town of new Denver saw his bike by old hotel/diner.bunch of Harleys.parked took my soaking wet gear off walked in and was met by a small asian women didn't say a word she toweled me off with hot towels my hair my face I stood there dumbfounded.she took the second towel and wrapped it around my neck smoking hot god it felt good.i thanked her I never had anything like this in all my years of riding.when I walked into the diner all the Harley rider screamed my name "mark".I told them" I see you talked to Larwence".ate a fine Thai meal suited up and rode up to the pull off above slocan lake.
great day.
I always liked Canada.
be safe squirrel
 
Back
Top