Any seats for tc or bagger that set you farther back?

Longshot

Long story short, was all ready to buy a new tc but my legs are just too long for either of the stock seats I've sat in. I feel like my butt is being pushed forward and I'm into the tank. I had ran into the same problem but not as bad on my R18 FE. Which cause me to buy the dayrider seat, and didn't help much, but some, then caused me to just have the stock seats reworked by a seat guy adding and taking away foam, and that worked good enough, but still not as good as if the bike would have had a "tall" seat on it from the get go, because that seat I later found out is perfect for me on the r18. Now I have this issue with the tc and I don't want to go having a new expensive seat with seat heat in it, and I'm not sure that will get me comfortable.
Anybody experiance this or have a lead on a farther back stock looking seat for the tc or bagger?
If there's no other option I'm unfortunately going to pass on a tc. I want my legs to be in a little more relaxed cruiser position if I'm on a cruiser bike

Check with Corbin.In the past I had them build me a extended reach seat for me.I think they can do a 1-2inch if you get the heated or non-heated seat.
Although they will not modify their heated/cooled seat.Something to do with the heat/cool unit position.
Good luck.All models of the R18 iare amazing motorcycles.
btw,I have the Indian heated/cooled seat on my Springfield.Really,I mean really nice.When on cool,it is not like the car seats that blow air.It is like putting your hand on the inside of a refrigerator.It keeps me from having swap butte.

I get it!
I have had 7-8 Corbin seats over the years and only had 1 issue.The piping needed to be moved out a fraction and I wanted the seat made without a riders hole for their back rest so I could have more room.They re-worked the seat and it was perfect.
Some folks complain the Corbin seats are to hard.To me as a rider the firm seat allows for loads of miles.Kinda like a car seat that is soft and feels nice for about 50miles then feels like a brick.
There are quite a host of folks that take a stock seat and modify them as well.

I've been working with Tom Hurley to create a seat set that fits me better, my issue being shorter is different to yours but Tom seems to be able to shape what you need with medical gel and memory foam.

Tom Hurley - Custom Seats

www.tom-hurley.com
www.instagram.com/hurleycustomseats
www.facebook.com/hurleycustomseats/photos

I had to locate a seat set and get them to Scotland which I managed to do yesterday.

Now it is about the design process.. can't wait my bum is numb with the stock seat.. my wife's Indian stock is much comfier.

Attachments

• IMG_7492.jpeg
    IMG_7492.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7491.jpeg
    IMG_7491.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
I've been working with Tom Hurley to create a seat set that fits me better, my issue being shorter is different to yours but Tom seems to be able to shape what you need with medical gel and memory foam.

Tom Hurley - Custom Seats

www.tom-hurley.com
www.instagram.com/hurleycustomseats
www.facebook.com/hurleycustomseats/photos

I had to locate a seat set and get them to Scotland which I managed to do yesterday.

Now it is about the design process.. can't wait my bum is numb with the stock seat.. my wife's Indian stock is much comfier.
Cool stuff for sure👍🏻
But yes your issue is the opposite of mine. If it wherent for the cylinders location I could probably just move my floorboards and foot controls about 6"s forward and be all happy, but obviously that's not possible 😔

total different riding style than an HD. I had been on a Road Glide ultra for years, switched to an R18 TC and it took a bit to get used to, but for me the TC is a whole lot more comfortable.

Thanks guys for the replies.
I guess if there's one thing I do know...I know me 😆 and if I'm feeling uncomfortable sitting on one in the showroom, I'm gonna be really uncomfortable after riding on it all day.
I decided to just buy another R18 a few hours ago. I probably should've looked into this a little harder before I sold my first one. Oh well. I got a brand new one otd for 11500$, and this one has three options I really like my first one didn't. Cruise control, tubeless wheels, and the tall seat

Long story short, was all ready to buy a new tc but my legs are just too long for either of the stock seats I've sat in. I feel like my butt is being pushed forward and I'm into the tank. I had ran into the same problem but not as bad on my R18 FE. Which cause me to buy the dayrider seat, and didn't help much, but some, then caused me to just have the stock seats reworked by a seat guy adding and taking away foam, and that worked good enough, but still not as good as if the bike would have had a "tall" seat on it from the get go, because that seat I later found out is perfect for me on the r18. Now I have this issue with the tc and I don't want to go having a new expensive seat with seat heat in it, and I'm not sure that will get me comfortable.
Anybody experiance this or have a lead on a farther back stock looking seat for the tc or bagger?
If there's no other option I'm unfortunately going to pass on a tc. I want my legs to be in a little more relaxed cruiser position if I'm on a cruiser bike
I know of a solution for you Long shot. The Russell Day Long seat will sit you a full inch higher and all the way back. My stock seat on the TC left me feeling a bit like sliding forward. Not with the Russell !
Big bucks aside for a heated Russell, it is your fix since you are taller. I am 5'7" and my new heated Russel has my heals off the ground a bit. So I took it back off and am now sitting on a stock R18B seat while the Russell is in a plastic bag in a box in my closet. The Russell even has a fully adjustable back rest.side1.jpg

I know of a solution for you Long shot. The Russell Day Long seat will sit you a full inch higher and all the way back. My stock seat on the TC left me feeling a bit like sliding forward. Not with the Russell !
Big bucks aside for a heated Russell, it is your fix since you are taller. I am 5'7" and my new heated Russel has my heals off the ground a bit. So I took it back off and am now sitting on a stock R18B seat while the Russell is in a plastic bag in a box in my closet. The Russell even has a fully adjustable back rest.

Looks wise the daylong seat doesn't particularly look all that attractive to me, especially on the transcontinental, but I do know it is a very comfy seat. I've never heard a bad complaint from somebody that has one.
I guess for now I'll just enjoy the standard r18 with the tall seat. I do love this engine👍🏻

Back