Any RED R18's out there yet?

Expecting to take delivery of a 2022 R18C in red (called vermelho "mars" metal here in Portugal) soon. Very curious to see it in metal. So far only press shots of R18's in that colour available. Anyone got theirs yet and if so, please share impressions and pics!
Saw a red classic at BMW Cleveland yesterday. That color is beautiful!!!! Now I am nervous as to what I'll do if the TC comes in red at some point. My dealer received the red classic Monday. And yes, that color had me asking questions like that! lol

Where the hell this pic has been taken ?
The truck's tag looks somewhat German and the landscape Croatian/Greek/slovenian... !😂😂
It's in Europe anyway

Algarve, southern Portugal. Lovely country to live slowly in. The lady of the shop is called Dona Maria, and we always get our fruits from her if we happen to pass by with empty bags. Below is an old pic but you get the idea ;)

Attachments

• IMG_2844.jpg
    IMG_2844.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 20
I like the red in this bike, but I agree with nielsm that it'd be off-the-hook with the white pinstripe. I couldn't find a single image out there of a red R18 with the pinstripe. I'm assuming it could be ordered that way...

View attachment 5601
Not mine, but one for sale here in the UK. I’ve seen the red in person and it’s a great colour but doesn’t look right with pinstripes IMO

Attachments

• EAA09F2C-1421-42F3-BBCD-4827D03088CB.jpeg
    EAA09F2C-1421-42F3-BBCD-4827D03088CB.jpeg
    915.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 1AA6E666-F85F-4E62-820A-8F28F5797EB7.jpeg
    1AA6E666-F85F-4E62-820A-8F28F5797EB7.jpeg
    785 KB · Views: 25
Not mine, but one for sale here in the UK. I’ve seen the red in person and it’s a great colour but doesn’t look right with pinstripes IMO
Huh...you know??? You're right... Surprising. The first thing that struck me is that the fenders didn't have the pinstripes, which is odd...but even so, there does seem to be something off with that...

Huh...you know??? You're right... Surprising. The first thing that struck me is that the fenders didn't have the pinstripes, which is odd...but even so, there does seem to be something off with that...
Rear one is pinstriped just like the black ones are but I think they need to be a different colour than white. Black would be better or maybe a darker red idk but as it stands, I’d have the red without pinstripes.

Attachments

• E357502F-2E69-4C64-AE65-A3EA6D738A88.jpeg
    E357502F-2E69-4C64-AE65-A3EA6D738A88.jpeg
    864.3 KB · Views: 8
Ivory pinstripes, I got a good look at a red R18 at MAX this morning, the red is cool, almost smokey... yup, Ivory pinstripes if I ever get a red one. :)

Did try 4 different screens, with and without deflectors. All combinations had negative effect on my comfort, namely turbulence hitting me between throat level (small BMW screen) and upper forehead (Clearview 22"). Did not notice any difference with the deflectors. Open face or closed helmet. And I am tallish but not crazy so at 186cm. My previous GSA with a tall Puig touring screen was perfect for me.

Now all of this plexiglass will be utilised to build a small but very expensive greenhouse. Kind of disappointing as I choose the Classic partly because of the screen. However I have now over 7000km screenless kilometres on the machine and I am very happy with it as it is. Looks better "naked" too ;)

Attachments

• IMG_4032.JPG
    IMG_4032.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4035.JPG
    IMG_4035.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3933.JPG
    IMG_3933.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4037.JPG
    IMG_4037.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 12
Did try 4 different screens, with and without deflectors. All combinations had negative effect on my comfort, namely turbulence hitting me between throat level (small BMW screen) and upper forehead (Clearview 22"). Did not notice any difference with the deflectors. Open face or closed helmet. And I am tallish but not crazy so at 186cm. My previous GSA with a tall Puig touring screen was perfect for me.

Now all of this plexiglass will be utilised to build a small but very expensive greenhouse. Kind of disappointing as I choose the Classic partly because of the screen. However I have now over 7000km screenless kilometres on the machine and I am very happy with it as it is. Looks better "naked" too ;)
I want to have the link to buy the yellow stickers of the auxiliary lights... please

I completely agree with your assessment, including with the deflectors that everyone here is so in love with.... In the end though I have no problem whatsoever with turbulence when the screen is removed, and I prefer the pipes and lights of the classic...so I'm a happy camper...

Back