any recommendations for aftermarket (not OEM) accessories for my 2021 FE

i am hoping to buy these aftermarket items from ebay/amazon/aliexpress etc...
1) Batwing fairing with windshield
2) Luggage rack (preferably with LED brake lights) with passenger backrest included
3) Bracket for luggage rack installation
4) Handlebar risers
5) Leather/manmade leather Saddlebags
6) Saddle bag brackets
7) Aux Lightbar bracket
8) LED Lights for Aux lightbar
9) cup holder
10) Comfort Foot pegs or Floor boards

if you have any recommendations with links, that would be much appreciated. Trying to stay in a budget here hence, looking for Universal or other non-OEM solutions.
Reason, i am asking for recommendation is that it would be better to buy something that fits the bike.

Where are you located? If you're located in the United States the aftermarket department is very limited and you will pay and decent amount for what you need.
I'd suggest to check Corbin and Wunderlich USA for all of the above needs, but be advised that theyre imported and some stuff is on back order very often

I'm in US. Will check out Corbin. Not a big fan of Wunderlich coz of the ridiculous prices.
I was hoping someone may have had luck with some sellers in ebay or Amazon to find aftermarket parts for R18 and was looking for recommendations.

Asides from possible the cup holder and aux light, you're really not gonna find anything universal or cheap rather for this bike. The design is very unique and specific. It's not a Honda/Suzuki which the designs are relatively the same and it's definitely not a Harley with large aftermarket following. Not to sound rude but unfortunately that's the price you pay riding a bike like this, trust me.. I also tried going the cheap route and after a year I simply couldn't find anything and just ended up paying the premium with Wunderlich; even though I come to find out they're the cheaper option than Corbin. But rest assure, you will not be disappointed at all once you get the bike to your liking. The parts are there, you're just gonna have to pay more for them.

I see your point. I come from a Honda Suzuki Yamaha world and this is my 6th bike except it's a BMW R18 FE and I did not realize this shortcoming by going with this bike. Innocence I'm kind of regretting it.
How in the world a company will make a bike without a dedicated brake light etc... And my gripes continues 😂

I see your point. I come from a Honda Suzuki Yamaha world and this is my 6th bike except it's a BMW R18 FE and I did not realize this shortcoming by going with this bike. Innocence I'm kind of regretting it.
How in the world a company will make a bike without a dedicated brake light etc... And my gripes continues 😂
Yeah man, I get what you're saying! Unfortunately I was on the same boat as you. I knew a BMW and their GS series being amazing with a strong aftermarket support until I saw a FE also at a ridiculous cheap price with great features and I just couldn't pass it up. Unfortunately or fortunately (depending on how you look at it) the model is still growing and it seems like BMW is mass producing these bikes and even selling them at a loss in most places, so I'm hoping that by the 2025 model the aftermarket will be plenty and also very affordable, just remember..it still a beamer 🤗

i am hoping to buy these aftermarket items from ebay/amazon/aliexpress etc...
1) Batwing fairing with windshield
2) Luggage rack (preferably with LED brake lights) with passenger backrest included
3) Bracket for luggage rack installation
4) Handlebar risers
5) Leather/manmade leather Saddlebags
6) Saddle bag brackets
7) Aux Lightbar bracket
8) LED Lights for Aux lightbar
9) cup holder
10) Comfort Foot pegs or Floor boards

if you have any recommendations with links, that would be much appreciated. Trying to stay in a budget here hence, looking for Universal or other non-OEM solutions.
Reason, i am asking for recommendation is that it would be better to buy something that fits the bike.
Non-OEM will be hard for most of the items.

Aftermarket is limited at present to some exhaust, seats, racks (Wunderlich - I have one & they are good) & replacement shields for the Classic windshield (I have one by 7 Jurock). You can add the light bar & lights from the Classic to the Pure & it gets you the quick release windshield mounts option. It’s not a Batwing fairing, but any fairing would need to be engineered for the bike to support properly. I imagine most who want a fairing bought a B or TC instead.

Back