2022 TC for sale, 1251 miles

aicpjim

Site Supporter
It is with great reluctance that I am going to put my '22 TC in Manhattan green up for sale. A recent change in life circumstances has meant that my time available to ride is going to be cut down to 3-4 days a month, and even then, that could be shorter with variables such as weather, work, etc. It just makes NO sense to keep paying the bike payment and insurance for that level of riding. I've done lots of tasteful mods on mine, including:

1. Roland Sands cylinder head covers
2. Copper chromed backing plates for the engine badge
3. Wunderlich black luggage rack installed on top case.
4. Saddlemen soft luggage back strapped to said rack
5. Front fender mounted plate (removable without damaging the fender)
6. Small tank bag
7. Subtle and very tasteful pinstriping on tank, faring, fenders, top case
8. Aeroflow headlight protector shield
9. Subwoofers in side cases massively upgraded to Skar Audio for fuller, punchier bass.

600 mile service was completed at BMW Motorcycles of Cape Fear in Wilmington, NC a few months ago.

Bike is currently a victim of the adaptive headlight issue, but I have a new headlight on order with my local dealer, and it would be a free warranty repair. Bike can still be ridden, headlight works, just not the adaptive function. Otherwise, bike is pretty much flawless in every other way. Garage kept.

Once we agree upon a price and delivery method, I'll accept a small deposit (like maybe $350) and then I'll pay off the note immediately and get the title sent to me. Clean title will be delivered along with the bike, once the balance due is paid.

Bike is located in the Myrtle Beach, South Carolina area.

I'd like to come in somewhere around $18k.

bmw11.jpg

Last edited:
Great looking bike, Might know someone who is interested. And what bag is that on your trunk rack? Where did you get it?
It's a Saddlemen bag. It's where I keep all my "must have handy" essentials like maps, chapstick, sunglasses, towels, first aid kit, etc. Got it off of Revzilla, I believe

Sucks that you have to let it go but unplanned life circumstances do change. That will be one hell of a deal for somebody but I'm at the point in my life that I need to stop buying bikes! I really like your tasteful and practical upgrades. You're definitely going to make somebody VERY HAPPY...

We just got back to Maine last month and each year we spend New Years Day through mid-May at our condo in North Myrtle Beach.

OK, a month later... has it sold yet?
Just took a deposit today on it. Went to pay off the bike online, but BMW Financial only allows you to pay up to 7500 in any given calendar month online. Why? Because God forbid they make it easy for you to pay them off!! Idiots.... Instead, I had to download a 4 page payoff packet, fill it out, go to the bank, get a certified check, and MAIL it to them. Hello, BMW? 1990 just called... they want their payment process back....

Glad the bike sold, it was mint and you did such a cool job kitting it out. Come back, well come back to a bmw R1300 site if that floats your boat. The R1300 series should be a sweet ride I am thinking. Though GS/K1600 is likewise hard to beat.

It is with great reluctance that I am going to put my '22 TC in Manhattan green up for sale. A recent change in life circumstances has meant that my time available to ride is going to be cut down to 3-4 days a month, and even then, that could be shorter with variables such as weather, work, etc. It just makes NO sense to keep paying the bike payment and insurance for that level of riding. I've done lots of tasteful mods on mine, including:

1. Roland Sands cylinder head covers
2. Copper chromed backing plates for the engine badge
3. Wunderlich black luggage rack installed on top case.
4. Saddlemen soft luggage back strapped to said rack
5. Front fender mounted plate (removable without damaging the fender)
6. Small tank bag
7. Subtle and very tasteful pinstriping on tank, faring, fenders, top case
8. Aeroflow headlight protector shield
9. Subwoofers in side cases massively upgraded to Skar Audio for fuller, punchier bass.

600 mile service was completed at BMW Motorcycles of Cape Fear in Wilmington, NC a few months ago.

Bike is currently a victim of the adaptive headlight issue, but I have a new headlight on order with my local dealer, and it would be a free warranty repair. Bike can still be ridden, headlight works, just not the adaptive function. Otherwise, bike is pretty much flawless in every other way. Garage kept.

Once we agree upon a price and delivery method, I'll accept a small deposit (like maybe $350) and then I'll pay off the note immediately and get the title sent to me. Clean title will be delivered along with the bike, once the balance due is paid.

Bike is located in the Myrtle Beach, South Carolina area.

I'd like to come in somewhere around $18k.

View attachment 10323
Where did you source the copper chromed engine backing plates? That is very sharp!!

Back