2022 Bobber for sale

I am the buyer of this bike. It is absolutely gorgeous. Many options also. The first time I saw it I said I gotta buy that. The color is a beautiful blue although it almost looks purple-ish in these pics. When I first saw it coming off the Haul-bikes trailer in front of my house, I thought it was even better looking than in pictures. I was so pleased to see it had been taken such good care of and relieved that it was as nice as Greg S said it was. Buying something site unseen from across the country is always a gamble. Thanks Alonzo for being such a good caretaker! Thinking of naming it The Joker for some odd reason, Jim

I am the buyer of this bike. It is absolutely gorgeous. Many options also. The first time I saw it I said I gotta buy that. The color is a beautiful blue although it almost looks purple-ish in these pics. When I first saw it coming off the Haul-bikes trailer in front of my house, I thought it was even better looking than in pictures. I was so pleased to see it had been taken such good care of and relieved that it was as nice as Greg S said it was. Buying something site unseen from across the country is always a gamble. Thanks Alonzo for being such a good caretaker! Thinking of naming it The Joker for some odd reason, Jim
Hey Jim I'm glad you got it and I'm glad you loved it It is a beautiful bike. Now don't go too fast past Harleys They hate when you do that Ride in good health my friend

Hey Jim I'm glad you got it and I'm glad you loved it It is a beautiful bike. Now don't go too fast past Harleys They hate when you do that Ride in good health my friend
Funny, one of my other bikes is a Sportster1200 with a stage1 kit. Very fast for a hog. Last fall my two sons, my brother in law and I took a 2700 mile trip. The two boys had older bmw k75s. Brother in law rode a r1250rs which tops out at 146. He kept remarking how fast my hog was. We had a great time. Rode from MI through Canada into Vermont to Bar Harbor ME. Came back through NJ and went up Mt Washington, no guard rails anywhere and 40 mph gusting wind near the top. Quite an experience. At the top was an R18 stock first edition. Looked like a jewel and that is what started me looking at r18s. First and only one I had ever seen on the street. Getting back to my hog, I put on 6” extended forward controls, the longest you can put on. I am 6’5” so it was like riding in a recliner. And everyone says a Sportster is only an around town bike, no good as a cruiser. I also had a blow up seat cushion which might have saved the day. The trip took 9 days so we averaged 300 miles a day. 4 bikes, that many miles with no breakdowns, except one of my kids had a flat tire in the first 50 miles. We had an awesome time, nobody will ever tell me what bike can’t do what. Didn’t mean to write a book, I was just impressed myself how good it did.

Funny, one of my other bikes is a Sportster1200 with a stage1 kit. Very fast for a hog. Last fall my two sons, my brother in law and I took a 2700 mile trip. The two boys had older bmw k75s. Brother in law rode a r1250rs which tops out at 146. He kept remarking how fast my hog was. We had a great time. Rode from MI through Canada into Vermont to Bar Harbor ME. Came back through NJ and went up Mt Washington, no guard rails anywhere and 40 mph gusting wind near the top. Quite an experience. At the top was an R18 stock first edition. Looked like a jewel and that is what started me looking at r18s. First and only one I had ever seen on the street. Getting back to my hog, I put on 6” extended forward controls, the longest you can put on. I am 6’5” so it was like riding in a recliner. And everyone says a Sportster is only an around town bike, no good as a cruiser. I also had a blow up seat cushion which might have saved the day. The trip took 9 days so we averaged 300 miles a day. 4 bikes, that many miles with no breakdowns, except one of my kids had a flat tire in the first 50 miles. We had an awesome time, nobody will ever tell me what bike can’t do what. Didn’t mean to write a book, I was just impressed myself how good it did.
Great story and I'm glad you like your Sportster The R-19 is gonna be a couch for you

Back