Lovely and loaded! Just curious - why the sale?

I’ve got a couple buddies I wanna push into bmw. They’d have to have the bike shipped up to Michigan tho. Not sure how any of that works.

Lovely and loaded! Just curious - why the sale?

I’ve got a couple buddies I wanna push into bmw. They’d have to have the bike shipped up to Michigan tho. Not sure how any of that works.
I change bikes often. It's time to rotate.

If you have a friend that's interested, they'd have to figure shipping on their end. They can get a quote from uship.com.

I sold my mint 2014 R9T to a dealer...Alhambra BMW in CA. The manager is a women Gi Gi who is very cool and bought my bike with no games or hassles.

I don't know what your bike books for, but it's a nice bike with great curb appeal, you did a nice job. You might give her a call...it will take you 5 minutes and you have nothing to lose.

I also bought my 2023 anniversary R18 from her....

Worth a try if you want out.

I sold my mint 2014 R9T to a dealer...Alhambra BMW in CA. The manager is a women Gi Gi who is very cool and bought my bike with no games or hassles.

I don't know what your bike books for, but it's a nice bike with great curb appeal, you did a nice job. You might give her a call...it will take you 5 minutes and you have nothing to lose.

I also bought my 2023 anniversary R18 from her....

Worth a try if you want out.
It's a soft, like really soft, market for these bikes. A local dealer here in Sarasota offered me $7,000 for mine and ultimately said that they don't really want it.

It's a soft, like really soft, market for these bikes. A local dealer here in Sarasota offered me $7,000 for mine and ultimately said that they don't really want it.
I believe that. I got such a deal on mine brand new off the floor that I could hardly believe they had it right. I can’t imagine many dealers wanna fuss with trying to move a used unit, let alone a non-BMW dealer.

You gotta buy it to plan to keep it, otherwise I think you end up losing your ass on it. Great bike, but no real hype for the guys who typically want that kind of big machine.

Cabanza just my personal thought...your bike with all its extras is priced incredibly low and an unbelievable value for someone. Perhaps the holdup is no clear title in hand. I am sure you are very trustworthy, but for someone to pay thousands cash with no proof of ownership...not owning the bike for perhaps a 2-3 months, paying for insurance then waiting for you to receive a clear title, then waiting for you to send the title may be problematic and a possible hiccup delay. Suggestion if possible...borrow from your bank, get a home improvement loan or friends and family for a sum to pay off your bike note, wait to have your title in hand and raise your selling price to a respectable level.

Last edited:
Back