2022 BMW R18 Calendar Submissions

enzo5000

As a semi retired photographer, I'm thinking of putting together a 2022 BMW R18 monthly calendar in PDF form for Forum members to print out on their own home/office printers. If any members want to submit some hi-res glamour photos of their R18 for consideration, please do so. The higher the resolution the better. I will provide a DropBox address via PM for the 12 most popular image files. See sample below =>

Ruth_hilltop_sm.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool! How's this? I have a raw file somewhere. I have to dig it up. Let me know if you would prefer that!

Attachments

• IMG_5670.jpg
    IMG_5670.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Very cool! How's this? I have a higher raw file somewhere. I have to dig it up. Let me know if you would prefer that!
Thanks for the submission. I think what I'll do, to be fair, is after there is a bunch of submissions, I'll create a poll and we'll vote for the 12 most popular images. I've got no skin in the game. A final PDF will be posted via a DropBox link in the Fall of 2021.

As a semi retired photographer, I'm thinking of putting together a 2022 BMW R18 monthly calendar in PDF form for Forum members to print out on their own home/office printers. If any members want to submit some hi-res glamour photos of their R18 for consideration, please do so. The higher the resolution the better. I can provide a DropBox address for image files too large for this site. See sample below =>

View attachment 1663
Fantastic photo of a fantastic bike. I know that you have a thread or posts on that front "plate". I'm going to have to lookl that one up. Super cool. Also, although I've not been a fan of the FE pipe on the stock bike, it really works well with your setup. Better I think than the classic exhaust I'm surprised to say.

Back