$2000 rebate.

David R

After not hearing from my dealer too many times, I called another one. I found out there is a $2000.00, allowance for a trade in, or if I own another brand I can get the rebate.

The dealer I was talking to must have added the money to my trade in. SO my cash price at a different dealer is $2,000 less plus a $500 incentive.

We are filling out paperwork today all by phone today.

David

Go for it, Dave! I'll bet that you will love the R18.
I wonder if that $2K has any strings attached. Will it allow the same rebate if a rider brings in an old, ragged KZ400 or CB175? If so, then a prospective buyer who hasn't got a beater to trade in would be well advised to go buy something CHEAP for the trade-in.
;)

That's right - I believe it's called Conquest Cash. There is also a 0% financing special on the R18. If you are going that route, bring that up with your dealer as well.

After not hearing from my dealer too many times, I called another one. I found out there is a $2000.00, allowance for a trade in, or if I own another brand I can get the rebate.

The dealer I was talking to must have added the money to my trade in. SO my cash price at a different dealer is $2,000 less plus a $500 incentive.

David
is this just based on your state or is this all over the usa?

is this just based on your state or is this all over the usa?
I bought my R18 Classic last week (the first week of August). The trade in deal is done (according to BMW’s website and my dealer) unless your dealer is doing something special. Maybe some dealers are still offering it? I think it was if you had a bike from certain brands (Indian, Harley, maybe others), they were 2010 or newer and a minimum engine size they gave you $1,000.00 purchase credit and $1,000.00 in accessories on top of what you got for trading it in if you bought either an R18 or R18 Classic.

The current deal now is if you have a vehicle from the BMW Group (including cars) they offer $1,000 loyalty credit. See:

https://www.bmwmotorcycles.com/en/offers/limited-time-offers/heritage-retail-offer1.html

They also offer $500.00 purchase credit if you are police, fire, military and some other groups such as USAA insurance members. They show the details under the Offers section of their website.

Lastly if you qualify and finance through BMW you can get 1.9% financing and no payments for 90 days. For an example I put down 20% as a down payment and my credit score qualified so I got the 1.9% at 48 months with no payments for 90 days. I also got $1,500 off the purchase price because I have a BMW car and I’m a USAA member. In my case I did a straight purchase and didn’t use their Easy Ride program that involves a balloon payment at the end so that might make a difference about what they offer for financing.

If you buy one ask the dealer if you get a discount on accessories. My dealer was offering 10% off on accessories. This weekend is tax free weekend in my state so I’m able to order my accessories with no tax and 10% off so I’m hoping to save about $300 for what I want to buy.

David
I bought mine this way along with 0% financing in March 2020.

Back