Welcome to the BMW R18 Forums. Member registration disables ads and allows you to post and share. Register Here.
A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.
Ignition coil wires going to the plugs. The top coil fires the cylinder for power. The bottom coil fires for emission reduction. The bike will run normally with a fault on the bottom coil. It will throw a code.
I have two guardian bells. One came with my wrecked / salvage R18 and one came with my wrecked / salvage Low Rider. I am questioning the effectiveness. :)
I worked at large company for 26 years to reach seniority for free parking in the building parking decks. 8 months afterwards, they started charging for parking "to be fair to all employees"...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.