• Welcome to the BMW R18 Forums. Member registration disables ads and allows you to post and share. Register Here.
  • A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Recent content by Dpolo1

  1. D

    Suspension Question

    You should have a GS.
  2. D

    Mufflers for 2021 classic

    I have a complete set of Vance and Hines mufflers for a 2021 classic used for a very short while sold the bike. $450.00 + sh.
  3. D

    SHARK ROAD SLIP-ONS FOR 2023 BAGGER

    These won't fit the Classic diff part number.
  4. D

    SHARK ROAD SLIP-ONS FOR 2023 BAGGER

    Will those fit on a 2018 classic . I have a set of Vance n Hines for a Classic like new.
  5. D

    Updated rear shock

    I can't imagine going for an r18 from a GS.
  6. D

    Reverse gear recall problem

    It was at the time I filed. Crooked Stealership in fla.
  7. D

    Reverse gear recall problem

    They promise repairs or compensation for the reverse repair. When asked about it they say oh that offer expired. Bmw is sounding like harley promises promises no action.
  8. D

    Updated rear shock

    Since shock travel is limited. I can't understand how a different high priced shock can make much difference, travel seems to me a much needed spec.
  9. D

    Updated rear shock

    Thanks thats good info. Wonder if I can just replace for a lighter spring
  10. D

    Stiff rear suspension

    No its over sprung.
  11. D

    Updated rear shock

    So actually its the same shock. I believe its over sprung, my settings are set at 0.
  12. D

    Stiff rear suspension

    I heard bmw changed the rear shock on the new models ?
  13. D

    Updated rear shock

    Ive heard BMW, changed the rear shock on the late model R18. Supposedly to a smoother ride. Any info? Is this true?
  14. D

    Brand and tire life on the R18

    Rear tire whines
Back
Top