Transcontinental - Accessories - Modifications - Add ons - Suggestions

R18 TC

Just picked up my TC today. Only put 150 miles on it today so don’t have a full opinion on the bike just yet. I can confirm the top speed is 110, and it handles like a dream for a big bike. However, in my opinion it is under powered over 75 miles per hour, hopefully they will make stages for the engine in the near future.

Anyways, can’t really find anything out there to dress her up with yet, anyone with a TC got suggestions?

Which RAM mount fits? Luggage racks? Air Wings? Highway pegs?

I will say I was able to find a nice place on the handle bars on the left side for my RC4 helmet remote (RC4 doesn’t really feel right on the grip with the grip control), however, it has to be upside down.

Just picked up my TC today. Only put 150 miles on it today so don’t have a full opinion on the bike just yet. I can confirm the top speed is 110, and it handles like a dream for a big bike. However, in my opinion it is under powered over 75 miles per hour, hopefully they will make stages for the engine in the near future.

Anyways, can’t really find anything out there to dress her up with yet, anyone with a TC got suggestions?

I will say I was able to find a nice place on the handle bars on the left side for my RC4 helmet remote (RC4 doesn’t really feel right on the grip with the grip control), however, it has to be upside down.
You tell us 😂

Interesting as I have 1400 miles and hit 117 indicated at 3650 RPM and still had another 1800 RPM and she was still pulling when I decided to let off the throttle?

Interesting as I have 1400 miles and hit 117 indicated at 3650 RPM and still had another 1800 RPM and she was still pulling when I decided to let off the throttle?
Mine must either be broken or has have a governor, because it will not go over 117 (completely unloaded and I only weigh 185).

Also, I put the Ciro3d Big Ass Drink Holder on it with the Perch Clutch/Brake Mount (Chrome) on the Right side and it fits perfectly.

Last edited:
Damn cup holders will slow you down every time, extremely high Reynolds Number. That is why they do not put them on fighter jets.
Re =\frac{\rho u L}{\mu}

Back