Bagger Cruising Lights

fleabag

I installed the aux driving lights and no TFT icon, unfortunately. I found a function in the GS911 to enable front and rear cruising lights which I was hoping would enable the icon, but nope. The front keeps both blinkers on, and the rear enables another light. I'm not sure what that other light is, but it's brighter than the tail light but not as bright as the stop light. Both should add visibility, which is nice.

IMG_0701.jpg
IMG_5244.jpg

IMG_5245.jpg

Did you use the existing Auxiliary Light wiring? Harris was able to get his R18 B Aux lights working, using the same button as the TC mode button (not stencilled with the Aux Light symbol); however, my R18 B (2022) would not respond to the mode button, I tried and tested several times... Still scratching my head... I'm sticking with my latch push button for now; or, at least until this gets figured out..

Screenshot_20240508-080703.png

Did you use the existing Auxiliary Light wiring? Harris was able to get his R18 B Aux lights working, using the same button as the TC mode button (not stencilled with the Aux Light symbol); however, my R18 B (2022) would not respond to the mode button, I tried and tested several times... Still scratching my head... I'm sticking with my latch push button for now; or, at least until this gets figured out..

View attachment 14351
The existing mode button worked for me.

I was trying to get the dealer to enable the icon on the TFT when mine was in for servicing, but I guess they forgot, and I did not check for it until I got a about 50 miles away and was too late in the day to turn back around. I thought I would be able to change it with the GS911 but was unable so I have to try with my next trip up to the shop.

Back