WTT stock floorboards for my stock pegs

I haven't taken a super in depth look or forum search concerning the details of the swap so forgive me if it's been mentioned somewhere....but is the peg and footboard setup so different that the rear brake assembly needs swapped over? If there isn't a need to crack and bleed brakes, I'd be down to make a day ride out of it and meet half way for a parking lot parts swap.
I'm about 98% sure that the swap does entail the rear brake reservoir, foot brake assembly, shifter assembly, and kickstand. More than likely its going to entail more than s roadside swap, but not to say it couldn't be done that way. I will send you a pm

I swapped footboards for pegs. The brake reservoir remains untouched. It does require a kickstand swap. My buddy held my bike vertical and I did the swap in about 15 minutes.
Actually I have a question now lol. Do you know why the kickstand needs to be changed? Is the kickstand switch the same? Spring the same? What about the rubber stopper on the frame the kickstand stops against? Is that the se in the same place?

I didn’t change the kickstand on my FE, the original kickstand works fine except it will rub/come in contact with the floorboard when being deployed ever so slightly. I can live with it, give it a try if you don’t like it do the swap. It will not hurt anything maybe a scratch or hub make no one will see anyway

I swapped footboards for pegs. The brake reservoir remains untouched. It does require a kickstand swap. My buddy held my bike vertical and I did the swap in about 15 minutes.
I will be shipping mine to do the swap.
So, I can just unbolt the brake reservoir assembly and not disconnect the brake line and tie it up so it doesn't hang until my floorboards arrive?

One more question, I'm assuming the shifter lever will bolt right up to the other side of the shifter arm I have circled in the pic? I won't need to remove that too?20230711_125423.jpg

I didn’t change the kickstand on my FE, the original kickstand works fine except it will rub/come in contact with the floorboard when being deployed ever so slightly. I can live with it, give it a try if you don’t like it do the swap. It will not hurt anything maybe a scratch or hub make no one will see anyway
Would you happen to have a picture of it when it's contacting the floorboard? Sorry to be a pita guys lol. I do really really appreciate all this help I'm getting🙏

Would you happen to have a picture of it when it's contacting the floorboard? Sorry to be a pita guys lol. I do really really appreciate all this help I'm getting🙏
I am travel on business and won’t be near my bike until next Thursday. I could do it then, or will that be too late to help you. Remember the floorboard tips up so it will move some when the kickstand is deployed so very little contact

I am travel on business and won’t be near my bike until next Thursday. I could do it then, or will that be too late to help you. Remember the floorboard tips up so it will move some when the kickstand is deployed so very little contact
That will be too late as I plan on pulling mine off tonight. Does it hit when the kickstand is up or down? And is it small enough of a contact I could just notch it out with a disc Sander so it would clear? I don't mind touching it up since mine is black and not chrome

That will be too late as I plan on pulling mine off tonight. Does it hit when the kickstand is up or down? And is it small enough of a contact I could just notch it out with a disc Sander so it would clear? I don't mind touching it up since mine is black and not chrome
It does not come in contact with the floorboard when the kickstand is fully up or down. I really don’t know about grinding out clearances. I can tell you if you fold the floorboard slightly up when you put the kickstand down it will not come in contact with it.

It does not come in contact with the floorboard when the kickstand is fully up or down. I really don’t know about grinding out clearances. I can tell you if you fold the floorboard slightly up when you put the kickstand down it will not come in contact with it.
In that case I am going to be fine with it. Thank you sir!
Just a fyi for anyone, I noticed at the dealer today that somewhere in the model 22 year they started putting different kickstands on the base R18's. They now have a little rubber bumper installed into a boss on the kickstand. I saw all the 23 base R18s have it. Mine is a 22 and it doesnt

Well it was a longshot, but a year later and I'm now all traded and very happy. We went ahead and traded kickstands too so everything is correct and complete. Thanks KevinQ👏👏👏 and thanks for everyone's help in this thread. I do appreciate it.20230719_164056.jpg

Well it was a longshot, but a year later and I'm now all traded and very happy. We went ahead and traded kickstands too so everything is correct and complete. Thanks KevinQ👏👏👏 and thanks for everyone's help in this thread. I do appreciate it.View attachment 10942
Hi Aaron. It had been awhile since our last communication. It sounds like you had an excellent deal on the floor board swap…free!! I am still trying to get used to the idea of switching to floor boards but if I come across similar deal, I would make the switch. I imagine it being super comfortable on long trips!! What other pros and cons have you experienced? Thanks, Tony

Hi Aaron. It had been awhile since our last communication. It sounds like you had an excellent deal on the floor board swap…free!! I am still trying to get used to the idea of switching to floor boards but if I come across similar deal, I would make the switch. I imagine it being super comfortable on long trips!! What other pros and cons have you experienced? Thanks, Tony
The only con I could come up with is the peg on the shifter could be a little longer, and that is obviously a easy fix. I have long legs so any little bit I can get my legs forward is better for my comfort. My shins are about as close as you can get to the jugs without touching them and that's what I needed. Normally I would like to be touching jugs but not in this case. I think you might lose a little bit of ground clearance vs the foot pegs but my suspension is dialed in pretty good for me and if I get a little fast in the turns I can hang off the bike a little bit if needed.

Back