Transcontinental rear end

Brothers
I want to retrofit bagger or transcontinental rear end to my pure . saddlebags , rear fender and lock combination switch is it possible
What parts do I need

Am not trading it it's still new like below 2100km and price depreciation is too great here like loss loss situation.

Ummm... Sounds expensive...

I can't imagine the cost of the necessary Model B and or TC parts; I know the exhaust system alone is close to $4,500 .. plus, I think the B and TC's overall length is slightly different from other models. There's a LOT of unknowns and fit questions, especially for side cases, fender, suspension, seat and mounting brackets - I think this project idea will be North of $10 K in just parts, at retail pricing and there's a big unknown as to whether or not the parts will even fit...

Maybe consider trading in your Pure, towards the purchase of a ROCTANE..?

Ummm... Sounds expensive...

I can't imagine the cost of the necessary Model B and or TC parts; I know the exhaust system alone is close to $4,500 .. plus, I think the B and TC's overall length is slightly different from other models. There's a LOT of unknowns and fit questions, especially for side cases, fender, suspension, seat and mounting brackets - I think this project idea will be North of $10 K in just parts, at retail pricing and there's a big unknown as to whether or not the parts will even fit...

Maybe consider trading in your Pure, towards the purchase of a ROCTANE..?
I found the fender and complete side cases
But missing all the other parts brackets etc ...

I am interested in this project, too. I have a pure FE, and have replaced the front fender with the TC, and the front wheel with the classic. I think the roctane rear fender would look great! No saddle bags for me, though.

Man, I am with the others - the good deals you can find on the TC or B itself, why would I want to expend the cost and effort to do this by hand?

But, like, that's just my opinion, man...
(channeling the big Lebowski)

In any event, as Scott mentioned: the TC has a different wheelbase, and a different front rake. I think it also uses a different width tire? So all of these things could possibly introduce some margin of error.

Man, I am with the others - the good deals you can find on the TC or B itself, why would I want to expend the cost and effort to do this by hand?

But, like, that's just my opinion, man...
(channeling the big Lebowski)

In any event, as Scott mentioned: the TC has a different wheelbase, and a different front rake. I think it also uses a different width tire? So all of these things could possibly introduce some margin of error.
Don't worry about it, I will keep it as is with minor practicality mod's .

Back