Surfing the Asphalt Highways from Arizona

Surfing the Asphalt Highways from Arizona. I needed a new accessory to go with my riding boots and came home with a R18 Classic. Sweet! My first bike was a Harley 77 Sportster with many brands in between then and now. My first BMW was a 1998 R1200c, and I call it my Chill Drill, then I purchased my F650 GS to so I could play in the dirt and feel like I was out to conquer the world. I just sold the F650 a month ago and we parted in sweet sorrow. Next, I got my R1250R to keep up with the boys or just be sassy. That’s it, three for me. Now that I have the R18 classic my dilemma is what to ride to the MOA rally in Montana?

I ride the Ducati to the MOA rally, the K1600B to Sturgis, the R18 to Deals Gap, the Honda to Pedra Azul in Espirito Santo and the Harley to the local dealer on sunny Saturdays to buy a T-shirt. Almost forgot the New Years day party with the amigos at Ponta da Fruta.

Attachments

• Devils Tower 2.jpg
    Devils Tower 2.jpg
    330.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2167.jpg
    IMG_2167.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 7
  • harleysunrise.JPG
    harleysunrise.JPG
    806.2 KB · Views: 4
  • CIMG0127 copy.jpg
    CIMG0127 copy.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1369.JPG
    IMG_1369.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2315.JPG
    IMG_2315.JPG
    840.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I ride the Ducati to the MOA rally, the K1600B to Sturgis, the R18 to Deals Gap, the Honda to Pedra Azul in Espirito Santo and the Harley to the local dealer on sunny Saturdays to buy a T-shirt. Almost forgot the New Years day party with the amigos at Ponta da Fruta.
But where do you take the SF50?

Back