REAR CRASH BARS FOR R18 FIRST EDITION

I had a difficult time finding ANY rear bars for R18 and the ones I found were $500+. Insane. Roadstyler, a Polish company, sells them, link here ( https://www.roadstyler.com/en/shop/back-guards-bmw-r18/ ). Price $450 Zloty, ($105.00)! Roadstyler shipped them FedEX within 24 hours of my order. They were delivered 6 days later. TOTAL COST INCLUDING SHIPPING, VAT, ETC.-$172.40. Total. They are first rate quality and an unbelievable value for the money. Now, if someone could steer me to a source for a good set of R18 front floorboards it would be much appreciated. Roadstyler answered my emails prior to purchase promptly also. Hope this source helps.

I bought BMW floor boards for my FE and the price was unbelievable. $3,500.00 for a set. A lot of parts have to be changed. Both shifter and brake pedal are different. Can answer questions if any one has any.

I have a complete set of floor boards removed from my Classic. The set is complete with side stand, new pedals etc. I've been asking 50% of MSRP. I've been getting a lot of grief for asking so much.

Back