R18 vs R18B - Parts Compatibility?

So does anyone have a list of what parts are compatible between the classic and the B - specifically things like the valve covers and engine trim pieces... Seems like some are the same and some are different... I am looking at some of the carbon parts on eBay and its hard to determine from pics what works and what doesn't....

Thanks in advance!

Supposedly the reverse handles are different also so dont ebay/amazon/ali express the reverse extender if you have a b or a tc because they all only fit a C

Supposedly the reverse handles are different also so dont ebay/amazon/ali express the reverse extender if you have a b or a tc because they all only fit a C
Part numbers are the same for all models that I can see but it does state from 01/21 so there may have been a slight change in their design.

Part numbers are the same for all models that I can see but it does state from 01/21 so there may have been a slight change in their design.
I can confirm my 22 Bagger handle is longer. After searching Ali Express I did find one that works for the longer handle, but it was only classified for the t/c.

Back