R18 spoke wheels

R18 100

Site Supporter
According to MAXBMW parts fiche, the front wheel (black and spoked) cost $1,748. The rear wheel is listed at $1,673. That sums to $3,421.

Here are mine (both) for $1k plus shipping.
wheels.jpg

Sorry, not buying or helping your sale post. But just curious on what did you replace them with? I have a 2021 Classic and keen on a tubeless alloy. So trying to get an idea.

BMW makes two different alloy wheels for the R18 under the category “option 719”.
1) icon (black 6 spoke)
2) aero (silver 6 spoke)

They look great and are quite expensive. But if you bought new, be sure to buy from the dealer as you might get 15% off.

I just mounted the 2nd wheel yesterday but did not take a pick of the bike yet. Will do that.

BMW makes two different alloy wheels for the R18 under the category “option 719”.
1) icon (black 6 spoke)
2) aero (silver 6 spoke)

They look great and are quite expensive. But if you bought new, be sure to buy from the dealer as you might get 15% off.

I just mounted the 2nd wheel yesterday but did not take a pick of the bike yet. Will do that.
Thanks. I already own a pre-owned 2021 R18 with tubed spoke wheel. So the option to swap them when new does not apply. I had a terrible experience with a flat tyre due to nail on a ride, that no normal workshop would attend. Had to take to BMW and they took over 3 hours to fix. Have been contemplating tubeless option since.

Looking at the size ... is that the 19" narrow wheel from the FE/Pure model?
Edited for correction.
Yes, the two wheels shown in the pic came stock on the R18 base model. The front is 3.00 x 19” and the back is 5.00” x 16.

Last edited:
Back